Mt.Chhukung Ri Peak climbing in Nepal with Amazing Authentic Trekking agency Nepal, Chhukung Ri peak is Popular trekking peak of Everest region. Chhukung Ri Peak is open for climbing under mountaineering association Nepal. Height of Chhukung Ri peak is 5550 M. Mountaineering association Nepal declared the Mt. Chhukung Ri peak in group “A” category climbing peak. Main attraction of Chhukung Ri peak is panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Everest (8850), Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Baruntse and Ama Dablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak etc. Chhukung Ri peak is situated at Mahalangur Himalayan range in Everest region at Solukhumbu District, Nepal.
Chhukung ri peak climbing start from Lukla. Chhukung Ri is very less popular climing peak of everest region. Chhukung Ri is not technically challenging climbing peak of Everest region. Chhukung Ri climbing is the best destination for beginner peak climbers. It is not necessary enough alpine mountaineering experience. Chhukung Ri peak climbing journey start from Lukla, Then we follow the Everest base camp trekking trail to reach the Dingboche then we follow the trail to Chhukung valley finally we reach Chhukung Ri base camp and set up base camp for upcoming summit.
Chukung Ri peak climbing itinerary has been carefully designed to allow for gradual ascend and proper acclimatization by our climbing expert. Best season for Chukung Ri peak climbing is March to May and September to December. Chukung Ri peak climbing arranges camping basic only. If given Chukung Ri peak climbing itinerary is not suitable for you, we design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. We make Chukung Ri peak climbing itinerary short and long according to your demand. Chukung Ri Peak climbing can be arranged any time in season as per your requirement. If you interested to Chukung Ri peak climbing fell free to contact us base camp trekking arrange all necessary infrastructures to assist you in your Mt. Chukung Ri peak climbing attempt. Base camp trekking arranges all necessary infrastructures to assist you for Mt. Chukung Ri climbing attempt. If you interested to climb Chukung Ri peak or interested to know more information about Chukung Ri peak climbing adventure fell free to contact us.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrival in Nepal our representative welcome you and assists to transfer in your Hotel.
Day 02 : Briefing for upcoming peak climbing adventure.
Day 03 : Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla Then trek to Phakding
Day 04 : Trek from Phadking to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05 : Rest day at Namche Bazaar for Acclimatization
Day 06 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 07 : Trek from Tyangboche to Dingbuche (4300 m.).
Day 08 : Trek from Dengboche to Chhukung Valley.
Day 09 : Trek from Chhukung Valley to Chhukung ri Base Camp.
Day 10 : Rest day at Chhukung ri Base Camp for acclimatization.
Day 11 : Summit Chhukung Ri peak and back to Chhukung Valley.
Day 12 : Trek from Chhukung Valley to Tengboche.
Day 13 : Trek from Tenboche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 14 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.).
Day 15 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 16 : Kathmandu Valley city tours including world heritage sites and evening celebration farewell dinner together.
Day 17 : After this amazing Adventure if you are interested for other activities like Safari, Rafting, Biking, Tours, Trekking or morePeak climbing in other peak we can organize as your desire. If you decide to leave Nepal we will transfer to airport for your onward destination.
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.