Chulu East (6584m.) is the highest permitted trekking peak in Annapurna region of Nepal. First climbed in 1955 by a German expedition via the north-east ridge, the peak of Chulu East, together with Chulu West, forms an integral part of the Manang Himal, which in turn is included in the Larger Damodar Himal. Chulu East lying south east of Chulu West is a comparatively smaller peak. Chulu East 6,584m. It is situated high above the Manang valley with breathtaking views across to the Annapurnas II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho Peak and Manaslu. The climb is combined with the classic trek Jomsom or the Annapurna massif, ascending the Marshyangdi valley and crossing the Thorung La pass walk to Jomsom via Muktinath. From the tops of these peaks, the panoramic view of the extraordinary Annapurna and Gangapurna Ranges will take your oxygen-deprived breath even further away.
Amazing Authentic Treks provide for expedition with all necessary infrastructures to assist you in your summit attempt. We will do the necessary paperwork for expedition permit organize all accommodation before and after expedition. We organize camp facilities, transport loads, stock and set up high camps, fix ropes, provide food, high altitude food, high quality tents, porters, professional Climbing Sherpas, advice and assistance.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing inside the Kathmandu valley (B/D).
Day 03: Drive: Kathmandu to Beshisahar (760m / 5 hrs). Trek to Khundi (790m / 3 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp.
Day 04: Khudi / Bhaunadanda (1310m / 4 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 05: Bhaunadanda / Tal (1700m / 6 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 06: Tal / Bagarchap (2160m / 6 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 07: Bagarchap / Chame (2670m / 7 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 08: Chame / Pisang (3300m / 6 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 09: Trek to Yak-Kharka (4210 / 6 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 10: Continue to Chulu-East Base Camp (5140m / 5 hrs). Overnight Camp.
Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization at Base Camp. Explore the surrounding.
Day 12: Ascend High Camp of Chulu-East (5600m), return back or stay there. Overnight Camp.
Day 13: Optional day (For bad weather). Attempt for the ascend or explore the surrounding.
Day 14: Make the summit of Chulu East (6584m.) and return the base camp (7 hrs). Overnight at base camp
Day 15: Trek to Manang (3540m / 5 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 16: Rest to acclimatize (B/L/D). Camp
Day 17: Continue to Letdar (4200m / 4 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 18: Letdar / Thorung Phedi (4450m / 6 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 19: Cross Thorung La (5416m/ 6 hrs). Cont. to Muktinath (3800m/ 2 hrs) (B/L/D). Camp
Day 20: Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m / 4 hrs) (B / L / D)
Day 21: Flight: Jomsom – Pokhara. Free time. Hotel. (B). Camp
Day 22: Flight: Pokhara – Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight.
Day 23: Free day to explore, and enjoy Kathmandu. Hotel Overnight.
Day 24: Final Departure.
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.