Dhampus Peak (6012 m / 19725 ft)
Dhampus peak situated in the Dhaulagiri range is becoming one of the popular peaks in the area. This is not a technical peak however may need to be acclimatized before you try to ascend it. Before ascending the peak, a trek to Thorang Pass (5416 m.) is advisable which helps you to be acclimatised .
From Pokhara, you may take a flight to Jomsom (2250 m.) and make a side trip around for acclimatization propose or alternatively you can trek from Nayapul to all the way Tukche (near Jomsom) via Ghorepani poon hill area.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer hotel – tour briefing
Day 02: At leisure in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive or flight to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive, Pokhara / Nyalapul and trek to Ulleri (1940 m.)
Day 05: Ulleri / Ghorepani village (2750 m.)
Day 06: Ghorepnai / Tatopani (hot spring) – (1190 m.)
Day 07: Tatopani / Ghasa (2010 m.)
Day 08: Ghasa / Tukche
Day 09: Tukche / Ekle Bhatti (2800 m.)
Day 10: Ekle Bhatti / Muktinath village (3810 m)
Day 11: Muktinath / Thorang Pass base camp (4300 m.)
Day 12: Trek to Thorang Pass and back to Muktinath (5416 m.)
Day 13: Muktinath / Kagbeni
Day 14: Kagbeni / Tukhe
Day 15: Tukche / Yak Kharka (3500 m.)
Day 16: Yak Kharka / Base Camp
Day 17: Base Camp / High Camp
Day 18-21: Climb Peak and back to Jomsom
Day 22: Flight back to Pokhara
Day 23: Drive or flight back to Kathmandu
Day 24: At leisure in Kathmandu
Day 25: Transfer airport – flight to onward destination
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.