Mt. Kula Kangri is the famous Mountain, which is opened for the climbing expedition from “Tibet-China mountaineering Association”. The route fallows from Kathmandu’ via Zhangmu, Nyalm, Tingri, Ghantse to reach the Kula Khanri Base camp. Kula Kangri is the highest mountain range stretching along the border between Bhutan and Tibet.
Many sources cite it as the highest mountain in Bhutan, but it is situated exactly in between the boarder of Bhutan and Tibet. Kula Kangri is a beautiful big peak with three summits, the west summit is the highest. The north face is an intimidating wall of rock and ices over 2000m high that is almost entirely capped by sera’s. The south face is equally big and steep. The eastern and western ends are significantly easier for the climbing reason, but both are long and difficult routes.
Climbing Sherpa for Himalayan: We facilitate highly professional, well trained and qualified climbing Sherpas for the your expeditions. Many climbers avoid Sherpa guides for the climbing, so because of this, they have been found to facing many hindrances on their way. If you take Sherpas along with you on the expedition, they are very useful in your each and every step of support, which makes your climbing easier to restore your strained energy and it gives you vigorous strength for your next day’s climbing. Most of the groups, who have gone with the Sherpa guides on the expedition, is found to be succeeded as per our past experiences. So we suggest you to operate your expeditions along with the Sherpa guides.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu- Preparing Expedition
Day 03: Kathmandu – Preparation Expedition
Day 04: Drive to Kathmadu – Zangmu (2300m), Over Night at hotel
Day 05: Drive Nyalam
Day 06: Drive Tingri (4250m), Over Night at hotel
Day 07: Tingri acclimatization
Day 08: Tingri – Xigatse (3900m), Over Night at hotel.
Day 09: Xigatse – Gyanste
Day 10: Gyanste – Base camp
Day 11: Base camp – acclimatization
Day 12: Middle camp – Advance Base camp
Day 13-33: Climbing period Kula Kangri
Day 34: Base Camp – Gyanse (3600m). Over Night at hotel
Day 35: Gyanse – Lhasa. Over Night at hotel
Day 36: Lhasa – Sightseeing. Over Night at hotel
Day 37: Lhasa – Sightseeing. Over Night at hotel
Day 38: Fly to Lhasa – Kathmandu
Day 39: Kathmandu
Day 40: Departure from Kathmandu.
Trip Cost includes:
1. 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast at standard Hotel..
2. Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
3. Tibet visa & Travel Permit for the expedition crew
4. Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Lhasa, Gyantse & Tingri & Zhangmu (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
5. Base Camp – Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face brand)
6. Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
7. Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from Base Camp to ABC
8. Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to the BC
9. Kathmandu – Lhasa fly & drive to (vice versa) are provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members& Truck for the equipment
10. Peak permit for Everest North Col 8848m.
11. Tibet Visa & Travel permit
12. Liaison officer & Interpreter
13. Nepalese crew’ insurance
14. ABC – Oxygen for Emergency but you must pay for its use.
15. Satellite phone (Pay call).
16. Expedition T-shirts with Expedition label
17. Welcome dinner
Cost does not include:
1. Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
2. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
3. Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
4. Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
5. International departure tax.
6. Personal Expenses.
7. Medical and rescue insurance.
8. Personal Climbing equipment.
9. Bar bills & Beverage.
10. Medicine and first aid expenses
11. Garbage Deposit USD 250 (Sharing of the total person) Deposit fee will be not refund if clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
13. Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 150.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
Extra serice if required:
Russian oxygen 4 litters: US$ 400.00
Mask & Regular: US$ 500.00
Satellite phone: US$ 700.00 per set (Personal use from climber)
Film Permit : US$ 30,000.00 (Small Portable movie camera is free)
Duty Jeep : US$ 4000.00
Rescue Jeep : USD 700 Per Jeep