Mt. Nojin Kangsang is one of the excellent peaks in Tibet/Lhasa. This is not the technical expedition in comparison with other expeditions in Tibet. This mountain located in between Zhangmu and Lhasa of Tibet. The base camp located in the eastern ridge of Nojing Khangsantg Beyond Nojing Khangsantang base camp. Nojin Kangsang was fist climbed on April 28, 1986 by a Chinese – Tibetan mountaineering team, the following is the trip itinerary which is starts from Zhangmu and ends in Lhasa. We welcome you to join with our trip to Tibet.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff, then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Preparation for expedition and official trip briefing.
Day 05: Drive to Kodari transfer to Zhangmu 2300m. Over night at Hotel.
Day 06: Zhangmu – Tingri (4250m), by drive then transfer to Hotel.
Day 07: Tingri – Shigatse (3900m). by drive then transfer to Hotel.
Day 08: Shigatse – Base Camp. Tented Camp
Day 09: At the Base Camp. Tented Camp
Day 10: Base Camp to ABC. Tented Camp
Day 11 – 27: Climbing period of Nojin Kangsang. Tented Camp
Day 28: BC – Gyanse (3600m). by drive then transfer to Hotel.
Day 30: Gyanse – Lhasa. by drive then transfer to Hotel.
Day 31: Lhasa – City Sightseeing by vehicle and over night at Hotel.
Day 32: Lhasa – City Sightseeing by vehicle and over night at Hotel.
Day 33: Fly back to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 34: Kathmandu Free.
Day 35: Last minute transfer to airport for onward journey.
Trip Cost includes:
1. 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast at standard Hotel..
2. Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
3. Tibet visa & Travel Permit for the expedition crew
4. Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Lhasa, Gyantse & Tingri & Zhangmu (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
5. Base Camp – Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face brand)
6. Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
7. Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from Base Camp to ABC
8. Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to the BC
9. Kathmandu – Lhasa fly & drive to (vice versa) are provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members& Truck for the equipment
10. Peak permit for Everest North Col 8848m.
11. Tibet Visa & Travel permit
12. Liaison officer & Interpreter
13. Nepalese crew’ insurance
14. ABC – Oxygen for Emergency but you must pay for its use.
15. Satellite phone (Pay call).
16. Expedition T-shirts with Expedition label
17. Welcome dinner
Cost does not include:
1. Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
2. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
3. Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
4. Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
5. International departure tax.
6. Personal Expenses.
7. Medical and rescue insurance.
8. Personal Climbing equipment.
9. Bar bills & Beverage.
10. Medicine and first aid expenses
11. Garbage Deposit USD 250 (Sharing of the total person) Deposit fee will be not refund if clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
13. Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 150.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
Extra serice if required:
Russian oxygen 4 litters: US$ 400.00
Mask & Regular: US$ 500.00
Satellite phone: US$ 700.00 per set (Personal use from climber)
Film Permit : US$ 30,000.00 (Small Portable movie camera is free)
Duty Jeep : US$ 4000.00
Rescue Jeep : USD 700 Per Jeep