Yala peak (5632m) is located in Langtang trekking region in Nepal. It is considered to be one of the easiest peaks climbing in Nepal. Therefore, no prior climbing experienced is not required for climbing of this peak. But, the average level of fitness is recommended. But, it is no doubt, how easy the peak seems to be, the successful ascends of the peak depends upon the well experienced climbing guides, thus, you do not have to worry about the success of the ascends of any peaks in Nepal including yala peak until you are having the summit with Advent Himalaya Treks, as it has well-experienced trekking and peak climbing guides.
The trekking to this peak begins from Syabrubensi and leads through dense forests and traditional settlement of Tamang ethnic community, continues to the Yala peak base camp, from where the majestic scenses of the Himalayas lying around the Langtang region is can be viewed namely Lantang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Himalaya range, Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6988m),Naya Khanga (5846m) and mighty Shishapangma (8013m) to name a few and finally making the trip to the area, the trail descends through the Gosainkunda Helambu trekking trails or takes same way to Kathmandu.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: pick up from the Int’L Airport, transfer to Hotel & well come diner.
Day 02: sightseeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhunche by bus (1966m) Lodge.
Day 04: Dhunche to Tholu syabru (1860m) Lodge.
Day 05: Tholu syabru to Lama Hotel (2380m) Lodge.
Day 06: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3500m) Lodge.
Day 07: Langtang Village to Kyangjing Gomba (3800m) Lodge.
Day 08: Rest in Kyangjing Gomba for Acclimatization. Lodge.
Day 09: Yala Base Camp (4500m) Camp.
Day 10: Summit (5632m).and Base Camp.
Day 11: Return back to kangjing Gumpa (3800m) Lodge.
Day 12: Return to lama Hotel (2380m) Lodge.
Day 13: Sayabru Besi (1420m) Lodge.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu overnight in Hotel.
Day 15: sightseeing or free day in kathmandu.
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
Note:- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.