Mt. Yubra Himal climbing peak in the Langtang region of Nepal. It is a very rarely climbed peak with fewer than 10 attempts since 2002, when the first permit was issued to climb Yubra Himal. The trek follows the regular route of the famous Langtang trek up to Kyangjin Gompa and then heads to the base camp of Yubra Himal. The climb requires 4/5 days and is a really interesting alternative to others crowded peaks.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 Rest day at Kathmandu for sightseeing.
Day 03 Drive from Kathmandu to Shyabrubesi.
Day 04 Trek Shyabrubesi to Lama Hotel.
Day 05 Trek Lama Hotel to Gorha Tabela.
Day 06 Trekgorha Tabela to Langtang Valley.
Day 07 Trek Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gomba.
Day 08 Rest day at Kyanjin Gomba for acclimatization.
Day 09 Trek Kyanjin Gomba to Yubra Himal Base Camp 4,900m.
Day 10 Early morning climb Yubra Himal 6035m and after summit return back Base Camp.
Day 11 Trek Base camp to Kyanjin Gomba.
Day 12 Trek Kyanjin Gomba to Langtang valley.
Day 13 Trek Langtang Valley to Lama Hotel.
Day 14 Trek Lama Hotel to Shyabrubesi.
Day 15 Drive from Shyabrubesi to Kathmandu.
Day 16 Rest day at Kathmandu.
Day 17 Departure to your next destination.
Note:- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.