Mt. Nyenchen Tangla is at the high of 7152m and it is located on the northern side of Lhasa the capital city of Tibet. From the top of this summit you can view the awesome panoramic range of snow peaks down to the sacred Namso Lake. The whole route to go for this expedition is exactly same as the Cho Oyu and Everest from Tibet side but the final intersection to go towards its base camp is from Shigatse city of Tibet. After the completion of this expedition, members should get together at Lhasa and then you should take a flight from Lhasa to Kathmandu. And rest of the crews will be arriving to Kathmandu via Tingri- Zhangmu to Kathmandu by vehicle on their own.
Climbing Sherpa for Himalayan: We facilitate highly professional, well trained and qualified climbing Sherpas for the your expeditions. Many climbers avoid Sherpa guides for the climbing, so because of this, they have been found to facing many hindrances on their way. If you take Sherpas along with you on the expedition, they are very useful in your each and every step of support, which makes your climbing easier to restore your strained energy; and it gives you vigorous strength for your next day’s climbing. Most of the groups, who have gone with the Sherpa guides on the expedition, is found to be succeeded as per our past experiences. So we suggest you to operate your expeditions along with the Sherpa guides.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Preparing Expedition
Day 03: Kathmandu, Preparing Expedition & visas
Day 04: Drive to Kathmadu – Zangmu (2350m) hotel.
Day 05: Drive Nyalam hotel.
Day 06: acclimatization Hotel
Day 07: Drive Tingri – Hotel
Day 08: Drive to Shigatse – Hotel
Day 09: Drive to Yangpachen Monastery
Day 10: Drive to Nyanchen base camp
Day 11: Acclimatization – camping
Day 12: Prepare yak for Base Camp to ABC – camping
Day 13: Middle camp – camping
Day 14: Middle camp – ABC 5000m camping
Day 15-31: Climbing period of mount Nyanchen Thangla (7191m.)
Day 32: ABC Base camp – Base camp
Day 33: Drive to Lhasa
Day 34: Lhasa
Day 35: fly Lhasa to Kathmandu
Day 36: Kathmandu
Day 37: Final Departure
Trip Cost includes:
1. 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast at standard Hotel..
2. Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC guide and mountaineering gears till to the ABC are provided; and our crews get all expedition facilities from our office itself.
3. Tibet visa & Travel Permit for the expedition crew
4. Full board hotel in route to Tibet side Lhasa, Gyantse & Tingri & Zhangmu (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
5. Base Camp – Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face brand)
6. Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
7. Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from Base Camp to ABC
8. Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to the BC
9. Kathmandu – Lhasa fly & drive to (vice versa) are provided the Mini bus/Jeep for the members& Truck for the equipment
10. Peak permit for Everest North Col 8848m.
11. Tibet Visa & Travel permit
12. Liaison officer & Interpreter
13. Nepalese crew’ insurance
14. ABC – Oxygen for Emergency but you must pay for its use.
15. Satellite phone (Pay call).
16. Expedition T-shirts with Expedition label
17. Welcome dinner
Cost does not include:
1. Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
2. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
3. Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
4. Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
5. International departure tax.
6. Personal Expenses.
7. Medical and rescue insurance.
8. Personal Climbing equipment.
9. Bar bills & Beverage.
10. Medicine and first aid expenses
11. Garbage Deposit USD 250 (Sharing of the total person) Deposit fee will be not refund if clients (climber) don’t take back their garbage.
13. Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 150.00 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
Extra serice if required:
Russian oxygen 4 litters: US$ 400.00
Mask & Regular: US$ 500.00
Satellite phone: US$ 700.00 per set (Personal use from climber)
Film Permit : US$ 30,000.00 (Small Portable movie camera is free)
Duty Jeep : US$ 4000.00
Rescue Jeep : USD 700 Per Jeep