Blissful 4 day stay in Bhutan gives you ample opportunity to soak up the cultural and natural beauties of Bhutan that uniquely set it apart from other countries. Paro beckons you with promises of breathtaking natural sights, cultural richness and good accommodation; you can view Mount Chomolhari from Drugyel dzong, capture Paro’s incredible landscapes from Ta-Dzong and visit indigenous hospital art & craft school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and handicraft centers. Thimpu remains synonymous to its colorful festivals, legendary monasteries and coveted cultural sites. You can stroll around the local markets and see for yourself the every day lives of Bhutanese people and their craftsmanship. At the end of the journey, you will be left with a feeling that you have truly seen the real Bhutan up close.
Trip length: 5 Days
Trip type: Cultural Tours
Starts in: Paro (Bhutan)
Ends in: Paro
Accommodation: Hotel, Resort – Guest House
- Sightseeing tour in Paro, a gateway to Bhutan’s art and culture
- A fantastic sensory experience from the vantage points of Drugyel dzong and Ta-Dzong
- Amazing encounter with incredible architectural and cultural wonders of Thimpu; Memorial chorten, 15th century Changangkha monastery, Motithang mini zoo, Drupthob nunnery temple, painting school, National library, Royal goldsmith workshop and handicraft centers, Tigers Nest ( Taktsang Monastery.
Famous place in the world Tiger’s Nest ( Taktsang Monastery ) in Bhutan
Taktsang Monastery most popularly known as the Tiger’s Nest, Bhutan’s most revered Temple is perched on the side of a cliff 900 m above the Paro valley. According to legend, the Guru is said to have flown on the back of the Tigress to this site from Singye Dzong in Lhuntse. He then meditated here for three months. The primary Lhakhang was built around Guru Rimpoche’s meditation cave by the Penlop of Paro, Gyaltse Tenzin Rabgay in 1684. In April 1998 a fire destroyed the main structure of the temple and its contents but now it has been restored to its original glory. People from all across the country come to visit the monastery, as it is said once in lifetime every Bhutanese should visit this holy site. This is the most spectacular site in the world.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival at Paro airport, meet our staff then transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Paro and drive to Thimphu
Day 03: Sightseeing in Thimphu drive to Punakha and sightseeing in Punakha.
Day 04 : Punakha to Thimpu to Paro drive.
Day 05: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
Bhutan Tour & Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation: Transfers and sightseeing by a deluxe vehicle and Airport /Hotel/Airport & tours pick up & drop).
- Hotel accommodation at all places and 3 meals; breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- 1 Professional English speaking local tour guide & all temples, monuments entry fees.
- Bhutan visa, tourism development fees, government royalty fees.
- All applicable taxes.
- Daily wages for support crews and their health insurance.
- Basic first aid Medical Kit Box for support crews.
- All official taxes and service charge.
Bhutan Tour & Trek Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Personal tours gears.
- Personal Nature expenses. (Extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness, accidents, road blockage, and other occurrences beyond our control.)
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee. (Bar Bill, laundry and telephones calls.)
- Airfare: to & from your country and internal domestic flights.
- Personal travel insurance. (Liability for insurance against sickness, accidents, loss of baggage, loss of life and medical expenses if any kind etc.)
- Tips for support crews.
Note: If Traveling Bhutan via Nepal
- All land transportation by private vehicle tourist Bus (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- Sightseeing activities in Kathmandu with professional English speaking tour guide & temple entry fees.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu – Nepal.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes. (t is suggested you apply for a multiple entry visa for Nepal initially saving you the Nepal re-entry fee).
- Personal nature’s expenses and transportation except given programs.