Mt. Thapa Peak 6012m is situated in heart of Dhaulagiri region. This peak is also known as a Dhampus Peak……in terms of climbing technicalities, it is an easy mountain to ascend. The over whelming altitude different between the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range make Thapa Peak a very vantage spot to observe the mountains with Tukuche Peak 6920m and Dhaulagiri 8167m spectacularly close to you. This peak provides you more than thirty mountains views like Dhaulagiri 1- 8163m, Sita Chuchura 6611m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Tilicho peak 7134m, Thorong Peak 6484m, Yakawa Kan 6482m, Puth Hiunchuli 7246m, Mukut Himal 6639m, Tangu Peak 6197m, Hongde peak 6556m, Tsarste 6347m, and more snow capped mountains and as well as Dhaulagiri glacier and deepest gorge of the world.
Itinerary of Thapa Peak
Day 01 : Arrival in kathmandu transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Thapa Peak briefing with officially arrangements
Day 03 : Drive by Bus to Beni, Camp
Day 04 : Beni – Babichaur – Camp
Day 05 : Babichaur – Darbang – Camp
Day 06 : Darbang – Dharapani – Camp
Day 07 : Dharapani – Muri – Camp
Day 08 : Muri – Bagar – Camp
Day 09 : Bagar – Dovan – Camp
Day 10 : Dovan – Pina (forest camp)
Day 11 : Pina (forest) -Italian Base Camp – Camp
Day 12 : Italian BC – Dhaulagiri Base camp – Camp
Day 13 : Dhaulagiri Base – French Pass – Hidden valley camp
Day 14 : Hidden valley – Thapa Pass – Yak Kharka Camp
Day 15 : Yak Khark – Thapa Peak base camp
Day 16: Rest for acclimatization
Day 17: Thapa Peak base camp – High Camp
Day 18: Summit of Thapa Peak 6012m and back to Base camp
Day 19: Base camp – Yak Kharka
Day 20: Yak Kharka – Jomsom
Day 21: Jomsom- Pokhara by flight
Day 22: Pokhara – kathmandu by tourist Bus
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping with own activities than in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 24: Transfer to international airport for your final departure
Day 20: Yak kharka to Marpha
Day 21: Marpaha to Ghasa (2013m)
Day 22: Ghasa to Tatopani /Natural Hot spring (1179m)
Day 23: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2810m)
Day 24: Ghorepani to early in the morning to poon hill( 3210m) from where you will panoramic view including the Fishtail( Machhapuchhare) ,Annapurna I ,Annapurna south, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli and more than continue to Tikhedunga.(1577m) and Tikhedunga or Hille gurung village,
Day 25: Ghorepani to Hille
Day 26: Hille to Naya pool pokhara and make short sightseeing in Pokhara City
Day 27: Pokhra to kathmandu by tourist Bus
Day 28: After breakfast, Relaxing or shopping with own activities than in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 29: Transfer to international airport for your final departure
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.