” The only way to discover the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them, into the impossible.” Arthur C. Clarke
Himalaya, land of stunning beauty and wilderness, one of the few places on earth without modern means of communication…our Everest yoga retreats in the Kathmandu Valley are ideal to get away from the conventional!
This is a demanding yoga retreat in Kathmandu and trekking tour of the Everest region and Annapurna Region happening above 5000 meters and requires very strong motivation and determination in addition to fitness and health. It requires that you have the capacity to handle your emotions in a mature and responsible manner. Do not underestimate the power of truly transcendental experiences!
In view of the conditions prevailing in the area, spontaneity remains a key factor for a successful trip. We will make all alterations and changes required for maximum security and benefit to the participants.
The Everset retreat and ashram includes 17 days and 16 nights in Nepal’s amazing Everest Region. Including all activities (including yoga and guided trekking tours), all meals and transport within Nepal.
And Remember :- every person you bring for this retreat, you get a 15% off for yourself!
NEPAL EVEREST and ANNAPURNA RETREAT PROGRAM
Monasteries, Hermitages and Caves
We will visit century old monasteries, hermitages and caves where yogis, for immemorial times, have dwelled in search of the ultimate. Paying tribute to these pioneers of the mind, we will be transformed by their “presence”.
We will explore walking as a form of meditation, immersed in the spectacular nature of the Himalaya, the rhythm of our steps, like a mantra, will takes us higher in the mountain and deeper inside ourselves.
Asana, Pranayama, Meditation
Twice a day, we will practice an eclectic blend of static and dynamic postures developing balance and flexibility but also strength and endurance. We will explore calming and energizing breathing techniques, leading us to meditation and introspection.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THIS RETREAT FOR YOU?
A Unique Chance :
- A small group not exceeding 8 people.
- A dedicated teacher of Yoga Philosophy.
- National and International experienced guides.
- A distinctive travel off the beaten track.
- A resourcing moment away from modernity.
A Different Route :
- Everest Base Camp and Top of Kalapattar.
- Annapurna Base Camp and Annapurna Circuit.
- Everest view and Amadablam base camp.
- Filling you of space and silence.
- Populated with authentic people and place.
- Daily practice (asana, pranayama, meditation).
- Meditation in caves, contemplation of Nature.
Rare Souvenirs :
- A breathtaking introduction to the Himalaya.
- A detailed initiation to the Yogic journey.
- Inspiration from a thousand memories.
- Restorative energy for the rest of the year.
- An awakening step in your inward travel.
Simple Yoga Trekking Itinerary : Shivapuri Yoga Trekking in NepalDay 01 : Arrive Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel.
Day 02 : Drive or walk to Shivapuri Yoga Centre (15 km.), stay overnight.
Day 03 : Morning Yoga / Meditation trek to the Shivapuri National Park.
Day 04 : Morning Yoga / Meditation, Tamang village cultural tour with lunch to Chisapani.
Day 05 : Chisapani to Nagarkot Sunset Yoga and Sunrise Yoga Meditation.
Day 06 : Nagarkot to Namo Buddha Visit Monastery.
Day 07 : Breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu.