Are you beliver of Lord Vishnu and want to book Muktinath Tour Package or Saligrama Tour Package?
Our Muktinath Tour Package gives you an opprutinity to visit the only Vishnu Temple in Nepal which is one of the most sacrade Vishnu Temple among 106 Divya Desham Temples which exists on earth. Further on this post we shall discuss about how to book Muktinath Yatra Package, when to plan Muktinath Tour and how to reach Muktinath Temple Nepal. Main objective of our pilgrimage Muktinath Tour Package is to provide ease & comfort to devotees visiting & booking Kathmandu & Pokhara. Our expertise lies in conducting Muktinath Temple Tour by jeep & flights.
Attractions at / around Muktinath Temple
- Muktinath Temple : This temple is the main purpose & attraction this sacred place where you get chance to pray & worship Lord Vishnu. The Temple depicts metal statues of lord Vishnu, goddess Laxmi, Saraswoti, Janaki, Garuda, Lava-Kush and Sapta Rishis.
- 108 Mukti Dhara : Chilled water from Gandaki River is continually flowing from 108 bull-headed waterspouts in the backyard of the temple. Taking holy bath under 108 muktidhara is believed to bring salvation.
- Saligrama : Fossils of Jurassic Park age found in River Gandaki. These black stones are considered as symbol of Lord Vishnu & kept in homes for prayers.
- Swami Narayan : Satguru of Sabij Yoga.
- Jwala Mai Temple : Jwala Mai (Goddess of Fire) is the temple of eternal flame, which is located inside the Tibetian Style Dhola Mebar Gompa. This is situated to the east of main Muktinath Temple and is built above an underground water stream. A small natural gas jet underneath the gompa produce continuously burning flames on the top of the water.
- Mharme Lha Khang Gompa : Monastery located in the north region of temple is dedicated to Guru Rimpoche aslo known as Padmasambhava.
Best Time to Visit Muktinath
Though Muktinath temple is open through-out the year but we recommend only few month to book your Muktinath Tour Package. Check the list below to choose your travel month.
- Feb To May : Booking your Muktinath Tour Package during summer is the wise decision. This is the best time to travel as you will get clear weather & if you are planning your trip by air, in such case possibility of flight taking-off is high. This weather is most suitable for people from southern India.
- Sep To Nov : Booking your Muktinath Tour Package during autumn is advisable to only those who are acquainted with very cold climate. But if you cannot withstand with too much cold you should avoid this period OR come with heavy woollen clothing. In these periods weather take sudden turn & sometime heavy snowfall & than flights get cancelled because of that.
- Dec To Jan : You should avoid trips during this time because of heavy snow fall in the region.
- Jun To Aug : Again this period shall be avoided because of the rainy season as traveling to mountains shall be avoided during rain.
- Clothing To Carry :We suggest you to take normal warm clothes. Light warm jacket, woolen sweater, warm T-Shirts, comfortable shoes, trousers and cotton pants are enough for this trip. We recommended you to bring down jacket for the winter.
How to reach Muktinath?
There are 02 ways to book your Muktinath Tour Package, one by Road & other by Air.
- Muktinath Tour By Road : To take Muktinath Tour Package by road is having 02 options as described below.
- By Jeep(Reserved) : As Jeep operates directly between Pokhara to Jomsom, it becomes the best mode of travel in case of road journey. It will be independent vehicle for you through-out the trip. Minimum passenger required is 06 paying adults OR in multiple of 06. Trip Duration would be 01N/02D.
- By Bus (Sharing) : If you are having low budget & want to cut on your transport cost, sharing bus is cheapest option to go to Muktinath. At prasent direct buses are available from Pokhara to Jomsom, where as one need to change buses in past. It will be a non-guided tour, guide charges shall be borne by guest if required. Trip Duration would be 02N/03D.
- Muktinath Temple Tour By Air : 02 Options of Muktinath Temple Tour by air are as below.
- By Flight (Individual) : Suitable for elderly person, person who want a comfortable journey OR scared of rough mountain terrain. Early morning from Pokhara You will board the flight to Jomsom (30 min). No, minimum passenger requirement, even a single person can travel. Trip Duration is 01N/02D.
- By Helicopter (Charted) : This is the most comfortable and expensive way to Travel. In this plan a charted helicopter will fly for you from Pokhara To Muktinath (Jomsom) & will bring you back in same day within 04 hrs after having completed your all rituals at Temple. Charges ranges from USD 2000 To USD 2500 & 04 -06 person can travel depending on the weight of passengers.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival & Pashupatinath Aarati Darshan.
- Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel near Pashupatinath Temple, 1 km.
- Hotel Check IN and rest.
- Evening visit Gujheswori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk.
- Back to the hotel and free time.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara. En-route visit Manakamana Temple.
- Morning again Pashuptinath Mandir Darshan.
- Back to the hotel and check out.
- 9:30 AM: Drive to Pokhara, 206 km – 6 hrs drive.
- En-route: After 100 km – 3 hrs drive, ride on cable car and visit Manakamana Devi Temple.
- After darshan, continue drive to Pokhara, 100 km – 3 hrs.
- Pokhara arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath, and stay at Jomsom.
- Morning transfer to the domestic airport.
- As per the flight schedule fly to Jomsom, 15/20 mins flight.
- Arrival and hotel check-in, 5 mins walk.
- After short rest and acclimatization, walk up to the bus station, 15 mins.
- Drive to Muktinath by sharing jeep/bus, 22 km – 2 hrs.
- Arrival and hike for 15 mins plain & 15 mins ascending up to the temple.
- In case unable to walk can hire a horse and ride. (Extra INR 300/- p,p, one way payable directly to the horse owner).
- Take a holy bath under 108 waterspouts plus 2 holy Mukti Kunda (Laxmi and Saraswati)
- Change clothes and worship Muktinath Vishnu God.
- Back to the bus station and drive back to Jomsom following the same route.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing.
- As per the flight schedule fly back to Pokhara.
- Arrival and proceed for Pokhara half day sightseeing.
- Today visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti Gandaki River, Gupteshwor Mahadev, Cave, Devi’s Fall, and Barahi Temple at Fewa Lake.
- Back to the hotel and rest time.
- Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu.
- Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Free time.
- Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 06: Departure.
- Hotel Check Out Time 12 Noon.
- Airport Check-In Time 2:30 hrs prior to the flight.
- Drop to the airport.
- Trip finished here!
Our “Pashupatinath and Muktinath Tour” package is highly flexible and can be modified as per your request. The days can be extended more by adding sightseeing to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Please do mention it during the inquiry.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara airport transfer by a private car.
- Twin Bed Sharing Room on above category hotels.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Gujeshwori Temple and Pashupatinath Temple by walk (near the hotel).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by a private car.
- Manakamana Cable Car Tickets.
- Pokhara to Jomsom and return Flight Tickets.
- Jomsom to Muktinath to Jomsom by sharing jeep/bus.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit.
- Pokhara sightseeing by a private car.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Pokhara.