The Lobuche West lies in the Khumbu Himal Range of the Everest region. The Lobuche West is more challenging & technical than the Lobuje East. The Lobuche West is also taller than its eastern cousin, and stands at a height of at 6,145m. Earlier, only Lobuche East was allowed for trekkers, the Western peak required expedition permit. The Lobuche West was recently opened by the NMA for the trekkers as well. The sharp ridged & snow areas of the mountain require the climbers to be roped and use crampons and ice axe. The team of experienced high altitude Sherpas assists and guides the group with the climb and a team of porters and low altitude Sherpas work for the organization of equipment, tents and food.
Trip Itinerary :
Day 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 Rest day at Kathmandu for sightseeing.
Day 03 Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla 2,800m and trek to Phakding 2,640m.
Day 04 Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3,450m.
Day 05 Rest day at Namche Bazaar for exploration in thame, Khunde in Khumbu region.
Day 06 Trek Namche Bazaar to Phortse Thanga.
Day 07 Trek Phortse Thanga to Dole 4,040m.
Day 08 Trek Dole to Machhermo 4,410m.
Day 09 Trek Machhermo to Gokyo Lake 4,750m.
Day 10 Early morning climb Gokyo Ri 5,480m and trek to Thang Na.
Day 11 Trek Thang Na to Cho-La Pass 5,420 to Dzongla.
Day 12 Trek Dzongla to Lobuche west Base Camp 5,350m.
Day 13 Early morning climb Lobuche west 6,145m after summit back Base Camp.
Day 14 Trek Lobuche west Peak to Pheriche.
Day 15 Trek Pheriche to Thyangboche.
Day 16 Trek Thyangboche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 17 Trek Namche Bazaar to Phakding.
Day 18 Trek Phakding to Lukla.
Day 19 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 20 Rest day at Kathmandu.
Day 21 Departure your destination.
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.