Mera Peak Climbing
Spring / Autumn
Mera Peak (6,654m.) is the highest permitted trekking peak in Everest region of Nepal. Climbing trip to Mera peak is great opportunity to all the experience trekkers and amature climbers, who dreams and dare to stand on the Himalayan summit with an scenes of great achievement. Mera peak is the highest permitted trekking peak among the trekking peaks in Nepal. It lies to the south of Everest, dominating the watershed of the thickly wooden and remote Hinku valley.
Even though the Mera Peak expedition is technically straightforward, there are some around and the route can be long and demanding after a fresh snowfall. The climb from Mera La (5415m) on the northern face to the Summit is gradual with an outstanding mountain panorama of the Eastern Nepal Himalayas always in sight. The peaks visible include Mt. Everest (8848m), Cho-Oyu (8201m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8463m), Kangchenjunga (8586m), Nuptse (7855m) and Chamlang (7319m) amongst many others.
Amazing Authentic Treks provide for expedition with all necessary infrastructures to assist you in your summit attempt. We will do the necessary paperwork for expedition permit organize all accommodation before and after expedition. We organize camp facilities, transport loads, stock and set up high camps, fix ropes, provide food, high altitude food, high quality tents, porters, professional Climbing Sherpas, advice and assistance.
* 14 Days Trek
* Grade: Challenging Plus
* Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
* Accommodation: 4 or 5 Nights Kathmandu & 13 or 15 Nights Lodges/Camping
* Season: Spring & Autumn
Trip Itinerary [ One ]
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff & transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free and officially briefing for the expedition
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2866m.) trek to Chutanga 2835m. O/N at Camp
Day 04: Chutanga – Chhetrawa (4155m.)
Day 05: Chhetrawa – Kothe (3555m.)
Day 06: Kothe – Thagnag (4175m.)
Day 07: Thagnag – Khare (Mera Base Camp 4690m.).
Day 08: Mera Base Camp – High Camp.
Day 09: Mera Peak climbing period.
Day 10: Mera Peak summit (6,421m.) and back to Base Camp
Day 11: Mera Base Camp – Khare.
Day 12: Khare – Thagnag.
Day 13: Thagnag – Kothe.
Day 14: Kothe – Chutanga.
Day 15: Chutanga – Lukla & rest in Hotel.
Day 16: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight & transfer at Hotel.
Day 17: Free in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
Trip Itinerary [ Two ]
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Free day for preparation and official briefing.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2,800m. and transfer to Tented Camp.
Day 05: Lukla – Chutanga (2835m.)
Day 06: Chutanga – Chhetrawa (4155m.)
Day 07: Chhetrawa – Kothe (3555m.)
Day 08: Kothe – Thagnag (4175m.)
Day 09: Rest days for acclimatization.
Day 10: Thagnag – Khare (Mera Base Camp 4690m.).
Day 11: Mera Base Camp – High Camp.
Day 12: Mera Peak climbing period.
Day 13: Mera Peak (6654m.) Summit & back to Mera Base Camp.
Day 14: Mera Base Camp – Khare.
Day 15: Khare – Thagnag.
Day 16: Thagnag – Kothe.
Day 17: Kothe – Chutanga.
Day 18: Chutanga – Lukla and Overnight at teahouse Lodge
Day 19: Lukla – Kathmandu by flight & transfer at Hotel.
Day 20: Kathmandu Free.
Day 21: Last minute, transfer to Airport for onward journey.
Note :- If above program itinerary that don’t suit to you and wish to modify above itinerary then please let us know and we’ll be happy to create a tailor made itinerary especially for you. It is also possible to combines above trip with Jungle safari, rafting, Mountain flight or with any travel plans, just shares your interested with us. We will design and arrange your holiday accordingly.
Price For The Trip: The total cost for the trek or tour you decide you want to do will depend on several different factors. The type of accommodation you prefer in Kathmandu will make a difference to the overall cost (budget to 5 star accommodations). The mode of transport you prefer will also affect the cost of your package, for example prices vary greatly between flying versus private car/van, tourist or local buses. The camping trek and teahouse trek made a difference in the cost. The number of guides and porters required will also affect the total cost of your trek. For these reasons, the same trek/tour can vary in price quite substantially.
Camping Trek Cost Includes:
- All land transportation; (Airport /Hotel/Airport & trekking pick up & drop).
- 4 Night’s hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- All 3 major meals Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (provide continental food) and accommodation in tented camp.
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for trail and passes.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing to Island Peak.
- Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu with airport tax and cargo fees.
- All official taxes and service charge.
The Cost Doesn’t Include:
- Personal transportation except above programs.
- Major meals lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal trekking & climbing gears.
- High tent, high food and sleeping bag.
- Gammo Bag for the life saving device, incase of altitude sickness for Member.
- Oxygen, Mask & Regulator.
- Personal Nature expenses.
- Emergency evacuation (If incase).
- Drinks except tea and coffee.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- Nepal entry, re-entry visa fees & international airport departure taxes.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Tips for trekking crews.